Breaking News

Washington DC: US ​​President Donald Trump said that all documents signed by former President Joe Biden using an autopen machine are now void and will have no legal effect.

Washington, DC: US ​​President Donald Trump made a major announcement on Friday, stating that all documents signed by former President Joe Biden using an autopen machine have now been revoked. Trump claimed that approximately 92% of Biden’s orders were signed using this machine. Trump wrote on his social media site, “Truth Social,” “All documents signed by Sleepy Joe Biden using an autopen are terminated. They will have no legal effect. The use of an autopen is only legal if the President himself specifically authorizes it.”

Trump committed another major scandal, openly interfering in the US election, saying, “Elect Tito Asfura as President.”

“Joe Biden was not involved in this process.”
Trump further stated that all of Biden’s executive orders and anything else that he did not sign with his own hand are revoked. He alleged that “crazy people on the radical left” surrounding Biden had congregated around the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office and usurped the presidency from him. Trump warned, “Those who used the autopen did so illegally. Joe Biden was not involved in this process. If Biden claims his staff did this with his permission, they will be prosecuted for perjury.”

“Biden was out of control during his presidency.”

Trump has long maintained that due to his age and mental condition, Biden was unable to control his office. He had previously questioned Biden’s use of the autopen several times. Although the use of autopens has been commonplace in the White House for decades, Trump says Biden’s reliance on it proves that he was out of control during his presidency. On the same day, Trump announced another major decision. He stated that immigration to the United States from all “third world countries” would now be permanently halted to expel millions of illegal immigrants who arrived during Biden’s tenure.

“Stopping Immigration from Third World Countries”
Trump wrote, “I am permanently halting immigration from all third world countries. This will provide an opportunity to reform the American system, end all illegal entry through autopen during Biden’s tenure, and expel those who do not benefit America or cannot love our country. Federal benefits and subsidies to all non-citizens will be discontinued. Immigrants who disrupt domestic peace will be stripped of their citizenship. Foreigners who become a burden, a security threat, or do not conform to Western civilization will be expelled from the country.”

The soldiers were attacked by an Afghan citizen.
Trump’s announcement comes two days after an Afghan citizen shot two National Guard soldiers, one of whom was a woman, in Washington, DC. The woman was killed in the attack, and another was seriously injured. Trump’s actions have sparked a new uproar in the US regarding immigration and the decisions of the previous administration.

About admin

admin

Check Also

The controversy surrounding former Pakistan Prime Minister and PTI party founder Imran Khan has escalated, with several reports claiming that Imran Khan has died. Imran Khan’s sister Noreen Niazi said that she does not know anything about Imran Khan and she is not even being allowed to meet him.

The controversy surrounding former Pakistani Prime Minister and PTI party founder Imran Khan continues to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *