Breaking News

AFSPA will be removed from Jammu and Kashmir, soldiers will also be called back; Amit Shah made a big announcement

The central government plans to hand over the security of Jammu and Kashmir to the local police only in the coming times. Soldiers will be called back from there. Home Minister Amit Shah has said this big thing during an interview.

He said that the central government will consider withdrawing the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) from Jammu and Kashmir. Shah also said that the government plans to withdraw the troops from the Union Territory and leave the law and order to the Jammu and Kashmir Police alone.

 

He said, ‘We plan to withdraw the troops and hand over the law and order to the Jammu and Kashmir Police. Earlier, the Jammu and Kashmir Police was not trusted, but today they are leading the campaign.’ On the controversial AFSPA, the Home Minister said, ‘We will also think about removing AFSPA.’ This announcement of the Home Minister is important for Jammu and Kashmir because there has been a constant demand that AFSPA be removed and there should be no deployment of the army in common urban and rural areas.

 

What is AFSPA?

AFSPA gives extensive powers to armed forces personnel active in disturbed areas to search, arrest and open fire if needed to maintain “public order”. Shah had earlier said that AFSPA has been removed in 70 percent of the areas in the northeastern states, although it is applicable in Jammu and Kashmir. Various organisations and individuals in Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern states have demanded the repeal of AFSPA.

When will elections be held in Kashmir?

Shah said that assembly elections will be held in Jammu and Kashmir before September. He said, “It is the promise of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to establish democracy in Jammu and Kashmir and it will be fulfilled. However, this democracy will not be limited to only three families and will be the democracy of the people.”

 

When terrorism spread in Kashmir, Abdullah went to England

Shah claimed that National Conference (NC) leader Farooq Abdullah and People’s Democratic Party (PDP) chief Mehbooba Mufti tried their best to create bitterness over the provisions of reservation but people have now understood their intentions. He asked why the NC did not give reservation to these people in the last 75 years. The Home Minister claimed that Abdullah had gone to England when terrorism was at its peak. He said, both Abdullah and Mehbooba have no right to speak on this issue. Shah also said that the Hurriyat Conference has no place in the dialogue process.

 

PoK is ours, Hindus and Muslims there too

During the interview, Amit Shah described Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) as an integral part of India. He also stressed that both the Muslims and Hindus living there are Indians. In an interview to JK Media Group, Amit Shah said, ‘The Muslim and Hindu brothers living in PoK are Indians. The land which Pakistan has illegally occupied belongs to India. It is the goal of every Indian and every Kashmiri to get it back.’ Apart from this, the Union Home Minister also urged the youth of Jammu and Kashmir to stay away from Pakistan’s conspiracies.

About ARYAN CHAUDHRI

ARYAN CHAUDHRI
Additional Chief Editor Mo. NO.-06390315006 Email - mr.aryan8005@gmail.com 1.Contact for Advertisement. 2.Contact for Latest News Update of your area. 3.Contact for Join Our Channel.

Check Also

Bokaro: CISF lathicharged the displaced BSL workers protesting for their demands in Bokaro, Jharkhand, one youth died

Bokaro News: On April 3, CISF lathicharged BSL displaced people agitating for their demands in …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *