Ahmednagar: Ajit Pawar group’s minister Chhagan Bhujbal made a big disclosure saying that he had resigned from the post of minister on November 16 last year. Bhujbal told that due to OBC reservation he has resigned from the post of Food and Civil Supplies Minister. In Ahmednagar’s OBC Elgar Melwa, Chhagan Bhujbal has said about his resignation. Bhujbal said that he was silent for the last two months because of Chief Minister Shinde and Deputy Chief Minister. I have resigned for OBC reservation. Everyone was demanding my resignation, so I did.
Made a big allegation against his own government
Actually, OBC leader Chhagan Bhujbal has made a big disclosure in the meeting of OBC Reservation Rescue Committee held in Ahmednagar district yesterday. Bhujbal said that on November 16 last year, he had resigned from the post of minister on the issue of OBC reservation. Bhujbal has accused his own government of giving reservation to the Maratha community in the Other Backward Class (OBC) quota through the back door. Addressing a rally, Bhujbal reiterated that he was not against giving reservation to the Maratha community, but was against sharing the existing OBC quota.
What did Chhagan Bhujbal say?
OBC leader Chhagan Bhujbal said, “When I give a speech, the opposition and government leaders also say that Bhujbal should resign from the post of minister. If you do not agree, then resign. You live in the government and also comment.” Do it. That’s why resign. Yesterday the day before yesterday a person muttered that kick Bhujbal in the waist and throw him out of the cabinet. I want to tell the opposition as well as the people in the government and my party that I have resigned as minister on 16th November itself. had resigned.”
“I don’t need to be kicked”
Ajit Pawar-led Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Chhagan Bhujbal further said, “On November 17, the first Elgar Parishad of OBC was held in Abad, Jalna, a day before that i.e. on November 16, I have resigned from the post of minister. There is no need to kick me. I remained quiet for two and a half months. I will not mention the conversations I had with the Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister here. I have resigned and I will continue to fight for the OBCs till the end.”