Mass Shooting America: Once again, panic spread in America due to the firing incident. This firing incident took place in a water park near Detroit, the largest city of Michigan, where at least 10 people are reported to be injured. This incident happened there on Saturday evening when people went to visit the water park.
The person who fired the shots absconded
The person who fired the shots has absconded. However, the police say that they feel that he is hiding in a nearby house. The gun used by the suspect was recovered from the spot. Children are also among the injured. Oakland County officials said that a person got down from a vehicle in front of Brooklands Plaza Splash Pad Park in Rochester Hills, Michigan at around 5 pm (2100 GMT) and fired about 30 bullets from a 9mm semi-automatic Glock pistol. He also reloaded it several times.
Michigan Governor expressed grief over the incident
Let us tell you that Rochester Hills is about 30 miles (50 km) north of Detroit. Its nearest city is Oxford Township, which falls in Oakland County itself. Here in 2021, student Ethan Crumbley opened fire indiscriminately at a school, killing four students. He injured six other students and a teacher. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer said on the social media platform X, “I am deeply saddened to learn about the shooting incident in Rochester Hills.”
An incident of firing has been reported from Michigan, USA. In this incident, 10 people including two children were injured. One of these two children is 8 years old. This incident of firing took place on Saturday at the Children’s Water Park in Rochester Hills. Officials said that people had come to the water park to get relief from the heat. During this time, the attacker started firing indiscriminately, in which many people were injured.
The injured were immediately rushed to the hospital and the entire area was cordoned off to catch the attacker. After firing bullets, the suspect hid in a nearby house. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that the suspect reached the splash pad around 5 pm on Saturday and started firing after getting down from his car. The sheriff said that he fired about 28 rounds.
Gun and magazine recovered from the spot
A gun and three empty magazines have been recovered from the spot. Police stopped the movement of people at the spot and asked people to stay away from this area. Officials said that the danger still persists. Rochester Hills Mayor Brian K. Barnett said that the police has secured the place of attack. The scene is safe. The fire department is at the scene
215 mass shooting incidents so far
The mayor of Rochester Hills further said that we appreciate everyone’s patience. Prayers are for all those involved. We will share more updates as soon as we have information. This is not the first incident of firing in America this year. So far this year, more than 200 mass shooting incidents have taken place in America. Hundreds of people have died in this incident while thousands have been injured.
Shooting is not stopping in America
Even after the gun control law was made in America, incidents of firing keep coming up every day. Firing is done anywhere. Someone is killed on the road. Such incidents have become common in the world’s most powerful country.