Beirut: On one hand, while the war between Israel and Hamas is going on, on the other hand, Israel has carried out heavy airstrikes around the Syrian city of Aleppo in the early hours of Monday. Many people have been killed in these airstrikes carried out by Israel. This claim has been made by the Syrian government media. The government news agency ‘SANA’ said that these attacks have taken place in the south-eastern part of Aleppo. However, it did not give the number of dead. The agency said, “There has been a huge loss of life and property in this attack.” Israel has not yet admitted to the attack.
Israel has intensified attacks
Let us tell you that, since 2011, the Israeli army has carried out many attacks in Syria. In these attacks, especially army posts and Iran-backed fighters have been targeted. On October 7 last year, Hamas terrorists attacked Israel, after which there has been an increase in the attacks being carried out by Israel.
Airstrike took place near Iranian Embassy
On April 1, Israel carried out an airstrike near the Iranian Embassy in the Syrian capital Damascus. 11 people were killed in this attack. The attack was so strong that a building was completely destroyed. 5 other officers including 2 top commanders of Iran’s Quds Force were also killed in the attack. Among the dead were Iran’s most senior officer in Syria, Mohammad Reza Zahedi and his deputy commander Mohammad Haj Rahimi.