Breaking News

ISRAEL HAMAS WAR: For the first time in four months, Hamas carried out an air attack on Israel, it fired missiles at Israel’s capital Tel Aviv, the war between Israel and Hamas has been going on for the last 234 days

The war between Israel and Hamas has been going on for the last eight months. Meanwhile, Hamas once again launched a major attack on Israel. For the first time in four months, Hamas fired rockets on Israel. It showered missiles in Tel Aviv. After this attack, people in Israel were terrified. As soon as the air siren sounded, people started running here and there. Hamas fired more than 8 rockets on central Israel.

Rockets fell in residential areas of Israel. Smoke was seen rising from many houses in Tel Aviv. People hid in bunkers to save their lives. It is being told that Israel was unable to intercept Hamas’ rockets. However, there is no news of anyone being killed in this attack by Hamas. On the other hand, the Israeli army says that it destroyed most of the missiles.

Hamas rocket shot down by Israeli Iron Dome
The IDF said that some missiles were shot down by the Iron Dome anti-missile system and the rest of the missiles fell in an empty area. The rocket fell in an empty area and created a crater there. After Hamas’ rocket attack, Israel was put on high alert. Sirens started ringing. Hamas carried out this attack from the Rafah border to Central and Northern Israel. The attack was carried out with an anti-tank guided missile.

Israel’s big retaliation on Hamas just after 4 hours
Many houses in Israel were damaged in Hamas’ missile attack. Israel retaliated strongly just a few hours after Hamas’ attack. There was heavy bombing in Gaza. More than 30 people died in the Israeli attack. Most of them are children and women. Israel carried out heavy bombing in northern Gaza. This attack destroyed Hamas’s launching pad in Rafah.

Hamas fired more than 8 rockets at Israel from Rafah
The Israeli army issued a statement on the Rafah attack and said that Hamas bases were attacked in Rafah. The IDF said that Hamas terrorists were present at the center. Hamas carried out more than 8 attacks on Israel from Rafah. We identified the place of attack. The IDF said that we destroyed the launching pads near two mosques. Let us tell you that the war between Hamas and Israel, which started on October 7, is still going on and it is difficult to say how long it will last.

When will Israel’s havoc stop in Gaza? Now strike on displaced people’s tents, 35 killed

गाजा में कब रुकेगा इजराइल का कहर? अब विस्थापितों के टेंट पर की स्ट्राइक, 35 की गई जान

Israel’s havoc in Gaza is not stopping. Israel carried out an air strike on displaced people’s tents in the southern Gaza city of Rafah on Sunday, in which at least 35 people were killed according to Palestinian health workers. Gaza’s health ministry said that most of the dead were women and children and dozens of people were injured.

Hamas claimed on Sunday that it carried out a major rocket attack on the commercial center of the Israeli city of Tel Aviv. Just hours after Hamas’s claim, Israel retaliated in Rafah and carried out an air strike on the tents of the displaced people. These attacks took place two days after the International Court of Justice ordered Israel to end its military offensive in Rafah.

35 people died

So far 35 people have been confirmed dead in this attack and thousands of people were injured. Also, tents were destroyed in this devastating attack. The Israeli army said that it targeted a Hamas establishment in this attack and killed two Hamas terrorists.

Hamas had carried out the attack
Since January, Hamas carried out a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Tel Aviv on Sunday. On which Israel said that there are no reports of casualties in Israel in this attack. Hamas’s military wing claimed responsibility for this attack. The Israeli army said that eight projectiles entered Israel after being launched from Rafah and “several” were intercepted, and the launcher was destroyed.

War between Israel-Hamas
According to the Gaza Health Ministry, about 36,000 Palestinians have been killed so far in the war between Israel and Hamas. About 80 percent of Gaza’s 2.3 million people have fled their homes, hunger is increasing and UN officials say famine is occurring in parts of the region.

About Manish Shukla

I am nothing more than zero

Check Also

Chile President Gabriel: Chilean President Gabriel Boric on a state visit to India, held talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Hyderabad House

Chile Gabriel Meets PM Modi: Chilean President Gabriel Boric is on a state visit to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *