Breaking News

MAHARASHTRA: 72 hours after the Nagpur riots, curfew in some police station areas was relaxed for 2 hours. After the riots, Nagpur police had imposed curfew in 11 police station areas of the city.

Curfew has been relaxed after 72 hours of Nagpur riots. Curfew has been relaxed for 2 hours in some police station areas of Nagpur. Curfew was relaxed between 2 pm to 4 pm today in Lakadganj, Pachpavli, Shantinagar, Sakkardara, Imamwada and Yashodharanagar. Curfew has been completely lifted in Nandanvan and Kapilnagar today after the order of the Police Commissioner. Before relaxing the curfew, top police and administration officials held a review meeting regarding sensitive areas and then took this decision. Let us tell you that after the riots, Nagpur Police had imposed curfew in 11 police station areas of the city.

Curfew relaxed to buy essential goods
As soon as people in Nagpur came to know that curfew has been relaxed for 2 hours, in the areas where curfew has been relaxed for 2 hours, people came out of their homes and reached the market to shop. Most of the people in Nagpur’s Shakkardhara area were seen buying vegetables and fruits.

People said that only they know how they have been staying in their homes for 3 days. As soon as they came to know that curfew has been relaxed for 2 hours, people are buying vegetables for two-three days together and taking them away. Some people were seen buying fruits, while most people were seen buying vegetables. Fruit sellers and vegetable sellers said that due to curfew their goods have started spoiling on the cart itself, they hope that the remaining goods will be sold today.

Police formed 18 special teams

According to the police, the situation in the city is being monitored and necessary steps are being taken to control the situation. Let us tell you that the police has formed 18 special teams to trace and arrest the accused of the violence in Nagpur city. Giving information about this on Thursday, the officials said that so far 69 people have been detained in connection with the violence that took place on Monday. A senior official said the police have identified 200 accused and efforts are being made to identify other suspects from CCTV footage.

Action against those who posted provocative posts on social media, sedition case registered
Violence was seen between two communities in Nagpur in the past. Meanwhile, an FIR has been registered by the Cyber ​​Cell of Nagpur Police in the case of provocative posts made on social media, in which sedition charges have also been imposed. Nagpur Cyber ​​Cell DCP Lohit Matani held a press conference on this issue today. During this, he said that 6 people have been made accused in the FIR, in which Faheem Khan is also an accused. That is, Faheem Khan has also been accused of sedition. In such a situation, section 152 of BNS has been imposed against those who posted provocative posts on social media.

Case registered against those who posted provocative posts on social media
He said that the charge of sedition has been put inside FIR number 30/25, in which the video of stone pelting on the police has been glorified and slogans like ‘Sar Tan Se Juda’ have been raised, that is, posts have been shared on social media to increase arm aggression. Therefore, a case of treason has been registered against such people. In the FIR in which the allegation of treason has been made, there are 6 accused, including Faheem Khan. Let us tell you that the cyber cell team will demand the custody of Faheem Khan through a production warrant from the court.

Lohit Matani said – FIR registered in different cases

What an accused has posted on his social media account, his residence is written Bangladesh on his profile. But whether he is from Bangladesh or not is currently being investigated. At the same time, in another FIR, a case has been registered against those who modified and circulated the video of burning chadar, while in another FIR, a case has been registered against those who spread the video of violence. That is, different FIRs have been registered in different cases. One FIR has been registered in the case of glorifying violence and appealing to commit violence.

Conspiracy to spread violence from Bangladeshi account
Along with this, the cyber cell of Nagpur Police is identifying many other such accounts and those who use them. Let us tell you that on Wednesday 6 FIRs were registered, but now the police has registered a total of 10 FIRs in this case. The latest 4 cases have been registered for posting objectionable videos on social media, inciting, provoking. In this episode, the cyber cell identified a Facebook account operated from Bangladesh, which threatened to incite large-scale riots in Nagpur. This dangerous post was made by a Bangladeshi user, in which he wrote, ‘Monday’s riots were just a small incident and there will be big riots in the future.’ Investigation revealed that the person operating the said account is a resident of Bangladesh and he shared this post from Bangladesh itself.

About admin

admin

Check Also

Waqf Board Bill: Opposing the Waqf Amendment Bill, Hanuman Beniwal said that the bill violates religious freedom, said- if the bill is not against Muslims…

Hanuman Beniwal: The Waqf Amendment Bill was presented in the Lok Sabha on 2 April. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *