Nigeria: The condition of common people in the African country Nigeria is very deplorable. In the latest case, terrorists have kidnapped 200 people including children and women in Northern Nigeria. The victims who were abducted had gone to collect wood near the border with neighboring Chad due to violence. During this time all of them were kidnapped by the terrorists. This information was given by the United Nations office in Nigeria.
According to the information, the victims who came out of the displaced persons camp in Gamboru Ngala Council area of Borneo province were surrounded by terrorists and taken hostage. To stop the activities, kidnappings and murders occur every day in this area. Meanwhile, Nigeria-based United Nations Human Rights Coordinator Mohammed Faal says that official information about the actual number of abducted people has not yet been received. Although this number is not less than 200. According to security partners, an unknown number of elderly women and children under the age of 10 have reportedly been released, but many remain unaccounted for, Faal said.
More than 20 lakhs were displaced
It is believed that the terrorists have kidnapped more than 200 people. Terrorists started atrocities in 2009 to enforce Islamic law in Borno. More than 35,000 people have lost their lives so far in the violence of the terrorist organization Boko Haram group. Not only this, more than 20 lakh have been displaced during this period.
47 women were kidnapped
Earlier on Tuesday, militia leaders had said that Jihadis had abducted 47 women in the northeastern region of Nigeria. He blamed Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) for Friday’s attack in Borno state, the epicenter of the jihadist insurgency. More than 35 thousand people have died in these attacks since 2009.