Breaking News

Sudan: Paramilitary forces launched a major deadly attack on villagers, fighters killed at least 85 people, more than 150 injured

Cairo: At least 85 people, including women and children, were killed by paramilitary group fighters in Sudan after carrying out vandalism, looting and arson in a village, spreading panic throughout the village. Authorities and local residents gave this information on Saturday. This is the latest incident of bloodshed in the devastating conflict that has been going on in the country for 18 months.

Sudan’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the paramilitary force ‘Rapid Support Forces (RSF)’ launched attacks in Galgani in Sennar province in July and last week RSF fighters “opened indiscriminate fire on unarmed residents of the village.” According to the statement, the villagers protested against the kidnapping and sexual exploitation of women and girls, after which they were attacked.

More than 150 people injured in the attack
The paramilitary forces attacked unarmed people. It has been told that more than 150 villagers were injured in the attack. A health care worker said that by Friday, at least 80 bodies, including 24 women and minors, had arrived at the medical centre. A villager, Mohammad Tajal Amin, said he saw the bodies of six men and a woman lying in the middle of the road on Friday.

About Manish Shukla

I am nothing more than zero

Check Also

Chile President Gabriel: Chilean President Gabriel Boric on a state visit to India, held talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Hyderabad House

Chile Gabriel Meets PM Modi: Chilean President Gabriel Boric is on a state visit to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *